Know where you’re going, when to be there and how to get there with just a few taps on your smart device. The ACFE 2015 conference app provides conference information on-the-go with your custom schedule, maps and more downloaded to your smart device. In addition to the information you’ll find in your printed conference guide, this year’s app will allow you to:
- Report your CPE credit real-time by entering the CPE PIN codes provided during each session
- Fill out your session evaluation from your device. Tap the Surveys icon to select your session, or access through your session’s detail screen in the My Conference section.
- Discover conference attendees that share your interests with the new “Like-Minded” feature.
- Take notes on your phone and export them via email to share with colleagues or save to your desktop.
- View the latest tweets, photos, announcements and news in a single stream with the Activity Feed feature.
- Search for attendees you’d like to connect with by name or organization. The app allows you to send private in-app messages or schedule meetings with fellow attendees as well.
- Upload a headshot to your attendee profile to make yourself more recognizable to new colleagues and potential connections.
- Post public messages on the app message board to connect with attendees, start a discussion or introduce yourself.
Download the app from the iOS App Store or Google Play to start exploring conference information, learn about exhibitors and connect with other attendees. If you are not able to download the app, you can access the mobile web version at acfe2015.quickmobile.com from any web-enabled device.
Content on the mobile app is accessible only by registered attendees and requires a unique log in. You should have received your username and password in one of the conference’s email communications in recent weeks. If you did not receive the email or cannot find your information, please contact an ACFE Member Services Representative by email at MemberServices@ACFE.com or by phone at (800) 245-3321 / +1 (512) 478-9000.